Thursday, August 5, 2010

sTaTus

I know how everyone cares their about "what's on your mind?" in various social networking sites. And I, personally love it when my status have lots of comments or likes :P So, I'll keep updating this as and when I get better status..till then enjoy :)


Written by me
...so the book is all about Bella- her feelings, her life, her complications, her family, her safety. But the movie is only about one thing 'Edward'
...Every girl wants a Vampire who sparkles in the sun. Lucky me...I am straight. 
...so the lion left the lamb. Then the lamb fell in love with a wolf. Then the lion came back..And well the lamb's all confused :P

...have you seen a werewolf about 6'2" black hair, amazing abs in the woods lately..? Because mine has been missing :(

...Juliet got romeo, Bella got Edward, Ginny got Harry, Monica got Chandler, Rose got Jack, and I got MYSELF..pure Bliss..!

...how is 'boredom' an excuse to kill some one..? good-enough..?

...realized my letter from Hogwarts wont arrive, no Mr Cullen is single, there's no Narnia behind my closet, my Town isn't called Mystic Falls: Life's meaningless :|

...Best thing about dogs: if you're mad at them, you can call them a son of a bitch and never feel guilty about it.

...if you don't like the way I live, then there's a good news for you : I DON'T CARE.

...What do we learn from Mary-Jane, Lois & Bella. That its not so cool to be a superhero's girlfriend afterall, coz all the bad guys come after you & all the good guys are scared of you.

...To all my friends who have just woken up - Good morning. To all my friends who are off to bed - Good night ha..?

...Thanks to FB\Myspace\etc now I've realised that how some people I never talked to, are so sweet :)

...I always wanna be that some one beyond whom you'd never need any one else.

...Weird isn't it, that the only person you wish to be understood by is the one who makes you believe that no one can ever understand you.

...(he/she) is like a drug I know I shouldn't take, but which keeps coming back to feed my addiction.

...At times I wish, there was this one person who knowing the fact that I'm terribly wrong, would still blindly support me.. I just wish

...I'd never know what's it like to live without you. Because without you, it won't be 'living'.

...is in serious need of a Fairy-God Mother. Vacancies open, PLz apply below :)

...you know what??? Well I know you don't...so I wont tell ya :P :P :P :P

...My life's not a fairytale, doesn't mean I'm not a princess. My Prince Charming would surely come, if not a white horse, I'd settle for a white Porsche...

...Dear God, I hope you're giving me a long life, coz if I come up there in this state of life...you're gonna have a hard time (:x)

...Acc to dictionary, Rumour means-A piece of unverified information of uncertain origin. But acc to some assholes in my school, it means creative writing ..l.

...When I type 'Be Right Back' I'm actually just nervously sitting here on my PC thinking how not to act nervous in front of you <3

...Just because you love someone doesn't mean you're supposed to be with them. And just because you're not with them doesn't mean you don't love them. :)

...loves sleeping...coz dreams take me closer to you

...hates apples.

...can't update whats on his/her mind. Its evil :P

1 comment: