Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Lost Souls

No matter how much you try to run from and how much you plan on avoiding, you'll always bump into people you absolutely hate. The problem with hating someone is, you can't let yourself openly do it. There's always something redeemable inside you that either stops you from doing something evil (the kind they show in daily soaps) or makes you wanna be the bigger person and pretend that you just don't care enough to hate.

Issue being that at one point none works out.
Eventually in life we have to face these gems who have nothing good coming out of them. These are the beautiful creations of God, who won't just let you live your life without constant nudging. Its not difficult to pretend that someone who doesn't live around, doesn't share the workplace, doesn't have a close mutual friend circle is simply dead! But why take pains? Its so much more easier to bother them ever once in a while and make sure to be a total pain in the ass!
People life is small and unpredictable, why waste it on destroying someone you hate! Live your life how YOU personally want to.
Grow up a little, be happy with those who make you happy! Don't complicate things which are good left alone. The only important thing is why bother.!
There's do many thoughts in my head I can't seem to sync right now but I'm pretty sure they all mean the same thing that leave those people alone who want nothing to do with you. Why deteriorate yourself and why bring the same thing over and over again. Just end with it! 

If anyone, whom I have, either by words or by actions made it clear, that I simply from the bottom of my heart do NOT like you, is reading this post, please have the decency to just not bother knowing if I am alive or dead or if or not I am dating someone or I am married and have kids!! Because I don't do these things for you :)


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment