Thursday, August 20, 2009

Miss You

i open my eyes
but its still there
that dream from my sleep..
turned into a nightmare..
it persists and scares my hollow soul..
makes the breathing lose its rhythmic tone! ! !
I see those images
the collage of my dreams
which haunts me now
right till my heart bleeds

Losing the strength
I keep my eyes shut..
punishing my self, of crimes I haven't done
by staying alive
alone! ! !
I seek courage
for the next breath
I shiver
I scream
I realize there is nobody to hear me
in my own mind
I'm trapped forever

I see losing you
and for ever you're gone

I open my eyes
and wish there was nothing to see
because my dream persists and you're no where around me

2 comments:

  1. This one is good,pain is palpable.Only thing you must avoid is using this sms language, somehow it takes away the emotions from poem

    ReplyDelete