Thursday, August 20, 2009

Meeting Myself

Drowning in my inner self,
I've awaken to a new world,
the one I always wanted, the one I never got.

Here lies my happiness,
my reason to smile,
I persuied my bliss, long after it died.

I've left my fears behind,
far behind to trail me back,
I stand here with confidence, that I thought I lacked.

I've shattered the perm of failure,
I look forward to success,
with self ignited light, that i dearly caress.

I've explored myself right here,
found the true me,
have learnt the meaning of life and the reason to cherish it.

Drowning in my inner self,
I've awaken to my world,
the one where I met myself, the one I'd never leave again.

2 comments:

  1. This one was engaging.Way poem progressed inquisitively and the child like self exploring tone associated with it I liked a lot.Nice keep penning :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. heeeeeeeeeeee...!!

    ReplyDelete