Sunday, August 19, 2012

My precious

You know how there are some stupid people who never say i love you even they mean it from the bottom of their souls and wait for the awkward moment when you say i love you to them so they'd sarcastically reply 'aww!" Well, i'm one of those people. Not the awkward-i-love-you-er but the sarcastic-aww-er.

Why am I telling you that?
Because my sister recently got married. How recently? On 10th! The obvious part is I miss her. Not that we never stayed apart, she's been working for past 2 and half years and before that, before her college even started she was out for an year. And brother has been living away since he was in 10th std, ie when I was in 7th. (I'm the youngest btw) So, ya, I am familiar with the concept of separation, but I never really felt like I am away from her.

I am writing this down because:
1) She does not remember my blog, for obvious reason.
2) She'd never open it! Because she'd never expect I'd post about her.

Anyway, the important issue is that I had to say that I Love Her and I'd miss her, but I couldn't because well, its very awkward. And that I'd hate it if she gives anyone half the importance that I rightfully received.
She's funny, irritating, smart, delightful and all the senior citizens love her. Most of my qualities are because I'd see her do something awesome and try to copy (blogging being one of those)
And now that she's married, its like I've lost something very precious! My fav soft toy or something.!

1 comment:

  1. Echoes with my state of mind!
    In a while the same fate awaits me, beyond the tangerine memoirs of childhood and the chapters of youth...I am sure your sister knows what you feel for her:)

    ReplyDelete